YOU WANNA WORK?
We have fun, laugh a lot, and still get more done in a given day than most. We geek out on pretty much anything digital and pride ourselves on doing amazing work. We approach everything we do with a strategic mindset and know that to thrive we must constantly evolve.
Our team environment is fast‐paced, collaborative, and creative. We get down to business and do what it takes to get the job done, but also know how to let our hair down. We’re looking for individuals who want to do something great and make something better. If that sounds like your kind of scene, maybe we’re a fit! Check out our openings below.
Inbound Marketing Project Manager
Who We Are
Founded in 2004, Elevator is a Digital Brand Strategy agency located two blocks from the beach in Carlsbad, California. Our roots are in brand strategy and website development. Today, we are leaders in Inbound Marketing and we are proud to be certified partners of HubSpot and Digital Marketer.
Through Inbound Marketing, we are in the business of empowering growth. We help organizations grow to the next level through strategic, systematic marketing solutions that generate website traffic, leads, and opportunities.
We believe how we do what we do is more important than what we do. Our passionate team of 10 is committed to Elevator’s Core Values:
We are INVESTED and we believe that our commitments to one another are more precious than gold. We’re proactive, assertive, and see everything through until it’s done. And done right.
We are CREATIVE and we believe that “creative” is an approach, not a job title because great outcomes require every team member to be curious, analytical, and challenging. Being quirky helps, too.
We are SELFLESS and we believe that we are truly served when we first serve others and, because of that, we are respectful nurturing, and flexible. And it starts with this questions: “How can I help you succeed?”
At Elevator, we will expect a lot from you (see “What You’ll Do”). And, we are committed to empowering your growth (see “What We’ll Do For You”). It is important to note: your character is what will get you hired at Elevator. We look for tenacious, motivated professionals that have a desire to go above and beyond their role to take part in shaping our agency as a continued leader in Digital Marketing.
Are you the right person for this role?
This is a strategic account management role. It requires an amazing, detail-oriented individual with experience managing multiple fast-moving projects at once. You will be in charge of client, and vendor communication , team scheduling, and project management for marketing campaigns that attract site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurture those leads to close into customers. Superior communication skills and a highly optimistic attitude are musts. Additionally you will be required to perform content and keyword research and write high level messaging for assets such as Calls to Action, Emails, and Landing Pages to support campaign copy created by dedicated copywriters.
- Past experience in digital marketing.
- Past experience in project management.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate-level copywriting skills.
- The ability to think creatively and a desire to use data to inform decision making.
- A good understanding of major social media platforms.
- Basic experience using content management systems like WordPress and HubSpot.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Own client communication with daily, weekly, and monthly phone calls, in-person and remote meetings.
- Create and execute marketing campaign plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals and final delivery.
- Lead the inbound marketing team and creative contractors in design, content development and implementation of digital, print, and environmental projects within all marketing campaigns.
- Own project budget, scope, schedule and resources.
- Collaborate with the Inbound Marketing Strategist to understand and inform marketing strategy in service to the campaign objectives.
- Oversee the growth of new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with clients’ sales teams to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest best practices in keyword research
- Aid the production team in quality assurance review and testing
- General office maintenance and support
- Execution of assigned internal quarterly projects
At Elevator, Talent Development is one of our Core Imperatives. As a team member, you will receive:
- One-on-One Mentorship
- Certifications through HubSpot Academy and Digital Marketer HQ
- Resources for Continued Learning and Access to Conferences and Workshops
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
To Apply for This Opportunity
Email a copy of your resume and your salary requirement (a range is fine) to firstname.lastname@example.org